Malfunctioning SendDTMF() and Playtones() (was: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] need help)

Enzo Michelangeli enzomich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:23:33 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kohlsmith" <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>
To: <asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] need help

> On Wednesday 21 September 2005 19:42, Enzo Michelangeli wrote:
> > Also because when someone uses them to ask sensible questions complete
> > with test cases nobody pays any attention, so it's unsurprising they
> > only attract clutter... Several months ago, when for some reason I
> > couldn't subscribe to the lists, I sent this post:
> > http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=313 . It still hasn't
> > received any followup...
>
> ... so in effect... exactly the same as the -users list, but in a web
> forum format?

Yes, only to a higher degree :-)

By the way, does anybody have comments on the above mentioned
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=313 ? I also mentioned it at
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3847 about a possibly-related issue,
and also in that case it didn't receive much attention. Am I really the
only one interested in SendDTMF() with dtmfmode=inband, and Playtones(),
working properly on SIP channels? Let's see if changing the subject of
this thread will attract more attention...

Enzo