[Asterisk-Dev] need help

Enzo Michelangeli enzomich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:42:56 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul" <digium-list at 9ux.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] need help

> Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday 21 September 2005 16:01, Paul wrote:
[...]
> >The lists aren't going anywhere.  The forums are there for those
> >who like that solution better.  Most old-timers and technical gurus
> >dislike forums and the reasons have been discussed many, many times
> >on this and -users.
> >
> >Forums are, in my opinion, a non-solution.  But others love them.  To
each
> >their own.
> >

> Looking at the digium forums, I have to agree. It looks to me like they
> are becoming clutter collectors.

Also because when someone uses them to ask sensible questions complete
with test cases nobody pays any attention, so it's unsurprising they only
attract clutter... Several months ago, when for some reason I couldn't
subscribe to the lists, I sent this post:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=313 . It still hasn't received
any followup...

Enzo