[Asterisk-Dev] Questions

Shawn Porter ivr_solutions at rogers.com
Wed Sep 21 12:54:59 MST 2005

Paul wrote:
"Great. Now I will be able to use my old D41-something ISA card again."

I think that would be really great (I have a couple laying around).
However,
do you think they will build for the legacy market? or just work on a
Go-Forward
basis and only support the boards that are currently supported in SR6 ?