[Asterisk-Dev] Questions

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Sep 21 11:36:19 MST 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Brian K. West wrote:

> http://www.voip-magazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=490
>
> Makes ya wonder.

About what?

Looks like a hell of smart move IMHO! Brings Asterisk to a larger
audience, makes it work w/ more hardware and provides Digium w/ some
alternative revenue streams that will help them keep food on the table for
the families that they employ.

Also opens up the entire Dialogic market to Asterisk now. For me, this is
good news, because several of my customers already have Microsoft based
voicemail solutions (both MS-DOS and Windows based) that become targets
for Asterisk.

More users = more bug fixes = better product = more users = more bug fixes
= better product....

                             KP-216-121-ST