[Asterisk-Dev] hints not working on CVS HEAD

Paradise Dove pardove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:28:23 MST 2005

Hi,

: sip show subscriptions
Peer             User        Call ID      Extension        Last state     Type
192.168.2.31     12          3c300e36b23  11               Idle
  dialog-info+xml
1 active SIP subscription

: show hints
   -= Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =-
  12                  : SIP/12                State  0 Watchers  0
  11                  : SIP/11                State  0 Watchers  1
  10                  : SIP/10                State  0 Watchers  0
- 3 hints registred

but my snom LED doesn't work as expected. reverting to stable or about
one month old CVS HEAD fixes the problem.

- paradise dove