[Asterisk-Dev] need help

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Sep 19 07:27:42 MST 2005

Brian K. West wrote:

> Just for the sake of sanity make the name in []’s and the username the
> same thing. I swear their is some confusion on it. You can use numbers
> or names in those It doesn’t matter. As for the others that responded
> to this post.. SHAME ON YOU.

Wouldn't it be good if all of us(guilty me included) did not post
solutions to questions that belong on -users on -dev and -biz lists?
Replying with something like "If you post this on the -users where it
belongs, I will try to answer it there" might be better than letting a
thread continue on the wrong list.