[Asterisk-Dev] need help

Lakmal lakmal at itabspl.com
Mon Sep 19 04:32:58 MST 2005

HI,

[mysjphone]

type=friend

host=dynamic

dtmfmode=inband

username=mysjphone1

secret=julien

This one is wrong

[100]                            <--------------------------------- Put on
this way

type=friend

host=dynamic

dtmfmode=inband

username=mysjphone1

secret=julien

  _____

From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of julien bossart
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 2:21 PM
To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Dev] need help

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum.

Today, i download asterisk release 1.2. Then i compile in

Fedora core 4.

Make

Make install

Make sample

Then i tried to make a sample with sjphone.

I opened sip.conf, i added:

[mysjphone]

type=friend

host=dynamic

dtmfmode=inband

username=mysjphone1

secret=julien

next, i opened extension.conf, i added:

extern=>100,1,dial(SIP,mysjphone)

extern=>mysjphone,1,goto(100,1)

Then i config in sjphone in win32, with

sip through proxy, i added the adress of server Fedora

(which i can ping to).

Then i use ethereal to look at:

sjphone in win32 can not register. In ethereal i always

see the ICMP: host unreachable.

So can you show me the way to config an example

for asterisk with sjphone?

Thank you so much.

Julien

--
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named
recipient(s) only and may be privileged.

This message and any attachments has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by ITABS Lanka Mail Scanner <http://www.itabspl.com/> , and is
believed to be clean.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments
are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing
practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may
not be a 100% secure communications medium and ITABS
<http://www.itabspl.com/>  Lanka cannot be held responsible for its
integrity.

--
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. This message and any attachments has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by ITABS Lanka Mail Scanner, and is believed to be clean.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications medium and ITABS Lanka cannot be held responsible for its integrity.