[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Jitter Buffer Testing

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Sat Sep 17 11:32:09 MST 2005

The jitter buffer he tested it with is a fixed size version, so as long
as there is no packetloss (or delay larger than the size of the buffer)
and thus no PLC is used, it might be better than the original.
The fixed size jitter buffer was only made to easy the search for the
memory leak, (without succes), i don't think its a good idea to rely on
it for faxing is it will probably change again in the future.

Cheers,

Zoa.

http://www.asteriskguru.com