[Asterisk-Dev] Bug# 4824: CLI prompt always shown underneath cli command output

Corey Frang corey at rockriver.net
Thu Sep 15 13:19:14 MST 2005

So, I did some research into actually fixing this problem.  The only
real way I can see to solve it >the right way< would be to add a
function in the editline library to clear out the prompt and current
typed string.  I'm wondering if the liscensing on the library will allow
us to edit it and redistribute, or if I should try to find some sort of
other work around.

--
Rock River Internet                                Corey Frang
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                 corey at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                      815-968-9888 Ext. 2205
USA                                               fax 968-6888