[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk 'stable'?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 20:49:16 MST 2005

->good luck scaling realtime to hundreds of channels.
->
->realtime, as currently implemented, is very inefficient for
->high loads.
->
->-alex

Oh I disagree, but then who am I right?

As of right now, 11:45PM EST we have over 200 concurrent calls all of which
require database lookups for routing logic and account information. The only
thing we're not running is extensions lookup, and that's because we easily
maintain one main extensions.conf setup that is distributed to each system
after testing on a single server.