[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk 'stable'?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 20:40:55 MST 2005

That's too simple mate, Asterisk RealTime....
use multiple servers with a common database interface for configurations. I
personally like using MySQL clustering, but you could use whatever... Or,
you could code your interface to allow for selecting what user is on a
server by extension, area code, exchange, whatever. I already do this to a
small degree and I'm working to make ARTCP (Asterisk RealTime Control Panel)
have this functionality.