[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and AMD64 - Crashes

Woody Anderson woody-anderson at postmark.net
Tue Sep 13 09:13:28 MST 2005

Brian -

I have been doing realtime (both static and real) since 1.0.7. (would
that be a 'foreport' ?) I didn't have to make any changes on the path
to 1.0.9. It wasn't too difficult, but I had to look at source code to
figure out how it works. The documentation was (and probably still is)
sparse and sometimes incorrect.

- Woody