[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and AMD64 - Crashes

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Mon Sep 12 14:17:23 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:49 -0500, Woody Anderson wrote:

> I have been running 1.0.9 for some time now on x86_64. It is running
> realtime to postgres through odbc, and several streams of moh. I can
> make and receive both tdm and voip calls, and have never had any
> stability issues to my knowledge.
>
> - Woody

I wish I had the same luck as you.
I was running 1.0.8 compiled via gentoo portage and it keeps crashing on
(killing PID) .

I've download and compiled the cvs version 1.0.9 and the same thing
happened when I connected Sipura ATA I got a message:
Killed
Ouch ... error while writing audio data:  : Broken pipe
Warning, flexible rate not heavily tested

Though core core dump.
Maybe you are not running any Sipura units.
--
#Joseph