<SPAM>RE: [Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and AMD64 - Crashes

Jerris, Michael MI mjerris at ofllc.com
Mon Sep 12 09:39:28 MST 2005

> Brian C. Fertig
>
> Here's a thought..  Are you getting a CORE DUMP file?  Use
> the -g feature.
> It comes in handy every now and then.

A more helpful response would be how to do this.  Information on this
can be found at:
http://cvsweb.digium.com/index.cgi/asterisk/doc/README.backtrace?rev=1.1
.  If you need additional help, please log on to irc on irc.freenode.net
and join #asterisk-bugs and ask if anyone can assist in building
asterisk non-optimized and creating a proper backtrace for a crash.