[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and AMD64 - Crashes

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Mon Sep 12 08:08:53 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:23 +0000, Mark Dickie wrote:
> I have asterisk 1.0.9 here running on a dual opteron without any
> troubles.
> Set verbose and debug to 20 and post your log.  Then I'll take a look
> at it.

How do I set debut to 20?

I've compiled asterisk ver.1.0.8 and 1.0.9 on Gentoo without any
problems or error mesages.
When I start Asterisk in command line:
asterisk -vvvvvvvr   ; it starts OK

As soon as I connect Sipura-3000  unit to it, the message appear:
Disconnecting from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups.

I've try to look in asterisk log, nothing there indicating any errors.
When I try to restart asterisk again:
/etc/init.d/asterisk restart
start-stop-daemon; warning: failed to kill 6147: No such process

So in order to restart it I have to "Zap" asterisk.  I would seems to me
connecting Sipura ATA kills Aserisk PID; but I don't now why.

--
#Joseph