[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and AMD64 - Crashes

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Sep 12 06:58:39 MST 2005

Any of you people that report OK status using debian AMD64 on single or
dual opteron?

Reason I ask is that I am thinking of building a new test system. I will
probably start out with a single CPU in a dual-CPU board. I already do a
lot of local rebuilding of deb packages to meet my needs so that is not
an obstacle.