[Asterisk-Dev] getting started

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sun Sep 11 17:18:16 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 18:41 -0400, Sherwood McGowan wrote:
> Hey all, I wanted to start getting in there too, but dev.asteriskdocs.org
> does not resolve under my 6 different DNS servers. Is there a mistake here?

Yes, I changed DNS on the asteriskdocs.org domain to point to a new
server until we get the old one up and running, and forgot to add an
entry for dev.asteriskdocs.org.  (It's on a third server, just to
confuse people even more!)

In short, the problem should be resolved as soon as the DNS changes
propagate.

-Jared