[Asterisk-Dev] res_monitor improvement

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:22:27 MST 2005

Is it possible to use muxmon in similar way as the monitor application?
What I mean is the possibility to define file format, and possible start
an external application at the end of call (like lame if user requires mp3).

Muxmon looks to be a very good choice, however as I can see, it doesn't
support features of monitor. Maybe we should improve it?

Regards,
    Tamas