[Asterisk-Dev] rfc3389 status?

Brian K. West brian at bkw.org
Sat Sep 10 08:50:19 MST 2005

I did find out something interesting last night.  Usually if you have say
MOH and the far end uses VAD/Silence suppression, they usually won't hear
any audio unless they talk.  Now if you take away chan_sip's ability to
native brige using ast_rtp_bridge it works fine.  Now the question is why
can the generic bridge routine do it and not ast_rtp_bridge?  I'm sure
ast_rtp bridge can be fixed to do the right thing since that is in face
where the bug is.

/b