[Asterisk-Dev] need help to compile asterisk under ubuntu

Steven critch at basesys.com
Fri Sep 9 21:40:03 MST 2005

This is not a development issue. You are asking a simple user question.
Please use asterisk-user list for similar questions.

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 05:27 +0200, julienasterisk t wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using ubuntu, but when i compile asterisk;
> it always say that termcap is not support.
>
> So i tried apt-get install termcap,
> but it seems that it don't have termcap under ubuntu.
> it's only termcap compact.

You need the -dev or -devel package so that asterisk can compile against
your library.

> Do one of you tried to compile asterisk with debian sarge 3.1?
> It's good or not?

Debian Sarge or otherwise is just fine, but you will have to do the same
-dev install of termcap as you do on ubuntu.

--
Steven Critchfield
critch at basesys.com
KI4KTY