[Asterisk-Dev] Conferences under asterisk

Alex Kobalto kobalto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:50:00 MST 2005

Hello all
I'd like to buid a intercom-like system based on an asterisk server, only
lan side. I've successfully installed and tried asterisk and its meetme
service, but it does not completely satisfy my needs. I need each user to be
able to specify who wants to hear and be heard by in the conference. I
didn't find any module (meetme2, up_conference...) that allows that, and I
ask myself if it's really possible to implement that with asterisk or not.
Can someone answer my doubt? And if it is really possible and no too
expensive to implement that, I would appreciate to know if there is a
development group dealing with that, where I can ask to join.
Thanks a lot and pardon for my bad english.