[Asterisk-Dev] Call and video bandwidths

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 6 06:06:30 MST 2005

John Martin wrote:

> Is fmtp something that is scheduled to be worked on? We would be
> interested in helping out if there was a consensus that it was worth
> pursuing.

Very little is 'scheduled' to be worked on... there is no formal plan of
features to add at this point, we just work on what we feel like working
on. I can't really speak to whether that would be 'worth pursuing' or
not, since I haven't spent enough time to learn what's involved.
Whatever solution you might come up with, remember that it must work
even when the calling party is _not_ a SIP endpoint, unlike solutions
like SER.