[Asterisk-Dev] Call and video bandwidths

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Mon Sep 5 15:29:23 MST 2005

We are in the latter stages of releasing a version of our video phone
that will support SIP. We have been testing against many PBXs along with
Asterisk 1.0.x for a few months and thought we'd give the 1.2 a go now
it's in beta. We can see that video support is now much better, but, as
far as we can see call and video bandwidth capabilities/prefs are not
passed through Asterisk to the called party.

Does anyone know if:

  a) this should work and we haven't got the right recipe (in which case
can someone point us at the right mechanism) or

  b) this isn't implemented yet (and if so is anyone working on it and
is there a schedule for completion)

Many thanks,

John Martin