[Asterisk-Dev] Generating a call

José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández pablo.fernandez at reliable.com.ar
Mon Oct 31 11:43:02 MST 2005

On Mon 31 Oct 2005 15:10, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 14:53 -0300, José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández wrote:
> > Is there an Asterisk application or a program that I could run with
> > System that would generate a .call file with the parameters I pass ?
> > Thank you.
>
> Yeah, it is a program you write. It is a really simple file to create.
> It isn't difficult to write an app that does what you ask. Try it
> sometime.

I know it is a simple file but it doesn't generate from thin air, we are
hakcing a quick a dirty script, but if there's a good solution already
developed for something that many people might want to do, then I want to use
it.
It is called abstracting (or not reinventing the wheel).
Thank you.
--
José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández