[Asterisk-Dev] Billing and consultative transfer

Sebastian Zaprzalski s.zaprzalski at inotel.pl
Fri Oct 28 14:52:52 MST 2005

Hi

I have problem with billing for transfered calls. When subscriber A is calling subscriber B and B transfers call to C, I receive two CDRs.
The first, where account code is A, calling number is A nad called number is B and the second where account code is A, calling number is A and called number is C.
As I know, subscriber A should pay for call form A to B and B should pay for call from B to C. So there should be two CDRs where:
The first, from A to B, has account code A, and the second, from B to C, has account code B. I need this especially for calls comming from PSTN to SIP and transfered to PSTN. In such case Asterisk creates CDRs where account code is empty, calling number is from PSTN (A) and called number is B in first, and C (PSTN) in second CDR. I don't know who have to pay for this and I think that nobody from PSTN.
It looks analogicaly in call forwarding using "302 terporarly unavailable" SIP message.
Can somebody help me with this? Is it possible to change billing, as I described above?

The next problem is transfering calls, when each call goes by other Asterisk. I use two Asterisks as gateways to PSTN, and SER as SIP Server.
When subscriber A is calling from PSTN to B (SIP UA), and B is trying to call C (in PSTN) by next Asterisk, Asterisks can't do this.
I've seen that this problem was submited to bug trucker as bug 0003710, but up to now, this function is not supported by asterisk.
Does somebody know how to solve this problem?

Regards

Sebastian