[Asterisk-Dev] Using the Voicemail CGI with Real Time (mysql) voicemail.conf....possible? Any work done already?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 20:16:10 MST 2005

Hello all,
Once again, after receiving no word from the -users list, and the fact that
I really feel it's more of a developer level question, I'm passing this one
to you cats.

Just as before, I want to stress that I'm not doing this as a "second
opportunity", but more that I felt I should have posted here the first time
around, but had decided that around 30 seconds after the original email was
sent...

I'm attempting to get vmail.cgi to work with my RealTime implementation, in
which Asterisk and Comedian Mail pull the voicemail.conf entry for a user
directly from a mysql table named "voicemail_conf". The table contains ALL
data for a user's entry in the .conf file.

I'm using a 1 week old CVS-HEAD, MySQL 4.1.15, Centos 3 with all updates
applied.

Thanks all
Sherwood