[Asterisk-Dev] masquerade and ZOMBIE problem and question

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Wed Oct 26 14:10:00 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming ha scritto:

>> I understand, but the clone channel is created in the
>> ast_do_masquerade so I see no reason to keep it up even if marked as
>> ZOMBIE.
>>
>> well I need to take a closer look to the code :-)
>

> Is it created there? I don't think it is, I think it was created by
> whatever code decided the masquerade needed to be done.

The problem start with the ast_pickup_call
I pass a valid channel to the function, the ast_pickup_call masquerade
the cur (ringing) channel into my channel, the ast_pickup_call marks
ZOMBIE the "cur" channel.
The ast_pickup_call should hangup or delete the "cur" channel when the
masquerade has success.

Well, I'll give it a try.

Sergio