[Asterisk-Dev] Doxygen documentation now available on asterisk.org

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Oct 24 22:52:38 MST 2005

Russell Bryant wrote:
> As a part of this effort, I have included the doxygen code documentation
> at the following address:
>
> http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen

...and please take a look at the updated doxygen docs. Russell committed
quite a large patch made by me yesterday, so that the doxygen docs now
include coding guidelines, README files and configuration samples. Not
all of them, but it's a start.

Everyone that asks for more developer documentation and everyone that
works with development can join in and
* Make sure that comments in source files are doxygen-compatible
* Add missing developer documentation to the doxygen docs

Now that Russell made sure that it's available online and is being
updated weekly, let's start using it.

/Olle