[Asterisk-Dev] Developers wanted

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Mon Oct 24 10:06:47 MST 2005

DEVELOPERS NEEDED

Bicom Systems has been offered a contract to implement an independent
private voice network based on our SWITCHware products
to serve as alternative to local ILECs services. This is initially to
include about 100 cities in a major country then to expand
world wide in the latter half of 2006.

As a result we are looking to employ a number of developers to expand our
development team with following requirements:
	Excellent experience in Linux, Apache, MySQL, C and/or PHP with appropriate
verifiable references
	Based in any part of the world but must be willing to work in any part of
the world company requires.
	Excellent writing and communication skills (English)
	Ability and desire to learn independently as well as in a team
	Excellent problem solver

Optional requirements:
	Good networking knowledge
	Ideally with development experience in asterisk (www.asterisk.org) but in
any case full training will be provided

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
	Design, develop, debug and test code for new and existing systems.
	Work independently and without supervision.
	Serve as a full-time developer.
	Maintain and enhance our internal systems.
	Work closely with other developers, front-end tech personnel and our
clients.
	Perform time zone based 24/7 support for our customer installations

Visas:
If you are likely to require visas for travel, we would encourage your
application and are well placed to support any such application.
We would also ask that you detail any additional information you can offer
to support such applications.

To apply please send you’re CV, current salary and contact details to jobs
at bicomsystems dot com by 31/Oct 2005.
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.

Senad J