[Asterisk-Dev] Fax tone on dsp.c

Joan Bautista dalabera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:09:16 MST 2005

Hi, All I'm not expert or a Guru developing with asterisk but I have a
question for the ones that have good knowledge on the DSP Processing.
I'm working with the application created from Justin Newman for detecting
fax tone. The problem that I have Is that a fax is never detected and I see
on the code that the tones are receive on a frame as AST_FRAME_DTMF and then
a subclass or 'f' is use to verify if is indeed a fax.
I when to the code of the dsp.c module I don't see anywhere where this
subclass is assigned.
My scenario is that I'm using the manager to originate the calls and then
pass it to an extension where fax detection should take place.
I'm missing something?
 Regards
jb
 ps.using Asterisk 1.2 beta 1.