[Asterisk-Dev] GLOBAL_ENABLERPID

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 08:06:44 MST 2005

Thanks for the input. Just as a note, the bug I'm talking about is:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2471&nbn=56

Now, the standing question is, how do I ensure that Asterisk is using
RPID? I posted a while back with some problems concerning using
SetCallerPres and not being able to block callerid on outgoing calls
(this is all SIP channels, passing to an external provider that does the
PSTN connection)

Thank you for any possible further help.

Thank you