[Asterisk-Dev] res_sqlite and sqliteInt.h

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Oct 15 22:57:26 MST 2005

Thnks for your reply,

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 01:01:28AM -0400, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I'm trying to build res_sqlite with the system copy of sqlite3 . Debiain
> >includes a package of sqlite 3.2.1, so I figure there should not be a
> >problem.
> >
> >However I noticed that the build fails, because res_sqlite.c needs
> >sqliteInt.h and that file is not provided by the -dev headers. After
> >downloading the source package, I read in sqliteInt.h that it is
> >"Internal interface definitions for SQLite" .
> >
> >So does res_sqlite use internal interfaces of libsqlite?
>
> You need SQLite 2.

The makefile in the subdirectory res_sqlite grabs sqlite 3.2.1 . Is that
sqlite 2?

Anyway, same problem with sqlite2:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=libsqlite0-dev&version=stable&arch=i386

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com