[Asterisk-Dev] Astricon Developer Meeting Conference Call

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Oct 11 00:06:24 MST 2005

I have been working with Olle and Steven to stream the Asterisk
development meeting from Astricon once again this year.

I have setup a MeetMe which is accessible via the following methods:

           IAX2: asterisk at switch-1.nufone.net/4569
            SIP: sip:4569 at proxy-1.nufone.net
            TDM: (810) 223-0717 or (877) 677-9468 room number 4569

Feel free to abuse this MeetMe during all of Astricon, but on Tuesday,
Oct. 11th at about 9 AM PDT we will force all participants to listen
only for the duration of the development meeting.

I also intend to record the Asterisk Developers Meeting and will provide
a link for your off-line listening pleasure.

If you happen to have access to some bandwidth and wish to host a local
mirror of the development conference call, please contact me off-list
and I'll provide you with interconnection details.

Jeremy McNamara