[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk install [colinux]

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sat Oct 8 16:46:59 MST 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, MOREIRA carlos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm installing asterisk 1.0.9 in a colinux 0.6.2

Your better off just grabbing Astwind from:

ftp://ftp.nacs.net/asterisk/astwind/astwind-installer-0.1.1.exe

This has a fully functional Debian + Asterisk installation that will
connect to CVS head and install the latest 1.0 tree for you. It'll save
you a ton of time, and keep non dev- appropriate questions off this list.