[Asterisk-Dev] PRI divert?

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Oct 6 07:31:53 MST 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 12:37:14PM +0200, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> i was recently asked by a telco techie to 'please divert a call to
> this number'. can someone please tell me how I can have asterisk
> 'divert' something on a PRI? I don't think it's about the PRI
> deflect, and I have no idea what a PRI DIVERT is about. I cound't
> find too much in the code either :(

He'll have to clarify further by what he means, but most likely the
short answer is no.  We don't do deflection/diversion in libpri right
now.  You can re-"Dial()" your way out without connecting the call,
but true diversion or deflection (where you don't bridge the audio
locally) we don't do.

--
Matthew Fredrickson