[Asterisk-Dev] RTCP-support

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 04:04:36 MST 2005

Please please please can any,all of you involved in this particular
bug/patch please do whatever is required to get this into 1.2, whilst not
directly affecting any of our internal configurations, does cause a number
of support calls from Asterisk using clients who complain of dropped
voicemail calls etc.

<http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2863>

Surely it can't be that hard for Asterisk to get one of the basic RTP
features working!

Linus