[Asterisk-Dev] spandsp-0.0.3pre2 t38bits

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Oct 2 10:03:58 MST 2005

Martin Vit wrote:

> Hello,
> i'm posting this here, because there is t38 patch for chan_sip.c. I
> cannot compile this. There is also no documentation :-)
> So anyone have tryed this? What this implementation support? Only
> store tiffs with rxfax?

It contains T.38 termination and gateway facilities, along with all the
stuff spandsp-0.0.2 contained. However, it is currently a work in
progress. It should compile with today's CVS HEAD, but I don't claim
that it currently works.

spandsp-0.0.3 contains T.38 gateway and termination facilities. t38-bits
contains some files to update *. These provide a UDPTL transport
(complete), a TPKT transport (needs some work), updated app_rxfax and
app_txfax programs that can handle audio or T.38 messages, and changes
to chan_sip.c to tie it all together. The gateway is not yet integrated
with chan_zap, and lots of loose ends need tidying up.

Regards,
Steve