[Asterisk-Dev] SIPit17 in Stockholm :: Asterisk under pressure!!

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 10:12:39 MST 2005

Olle,
 The rr param problem seems to have been fixed in 1.2 HEAD. Great job. Now
I've discovered a new problem with Contact header URI parameters in 1.2 cvs
HEAD.
 When Asterisk sends a BYE, the RURI does not have the paramaters from the
Contact header of the original INVITE. Typicaly this shows up when the
original INVITE has a "transport=tcp" in the Contact header.
 Now I do realize that Asterisk does not support TCP, but this is not the
issue. From what I've been told by the SER folks, any parameters in the
INVITE Contact header should be in the R-URI of subsequent loose routes
requests - like BYE.
 Mark