[Asterisk-Dev] 1.2.0 Manager Action: Agents bug?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Wed Nov 30 16:40:47 MST 2005

Look at bug 5235. Is was not displaying some information before.

KPF said it had something to do with the logic in which the data was
parsed.
Again like your problem it displayed properly in the CLI via the show
agents command but via the manager it was less than optimal.

Can you elaborate on this::
 > Our agents are implemented using AgentCallbackLogin; I
> discovered and fixed the new "options" field in that
> application, and logins were working correctly.

Does that mean you ware able to then see the information once you
updated your arguments to the Application, or was it that you did not
have the proper arguments, and even with the correct ones it did not
work???

Alex