[Asterisk-Dev] res_config_mysql.c connection problems => bug

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Nov 29 05:37:34 MST 2005

Loic DIDELOT wrote:
> ps: i am working on a patch for res_config_mysql.c to send "SELECT"
> queries and "UPDATE" queries to 2 different servers (great for
> master-slave database setups). i got it working, except when asterisk
> has connection problems. just give me a sign if anyone is interested in
> reviewing my lousy c code.

Very very interested in this.  I have been pulling my hair out (and I don't
have much left) trying to figure out how to do it without two way replication,
so select and update splitting would be great.

What do you think the relationship would be in terms of quantity?  Are there a
lot more selects than updates?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell