[Asterisk-Dev] res_config_mysql.c connection problems => bug

Ariel Monaco arielmonaco at flylabs.com
Sun Nov 27 19:17:10 MST 2005

I'd be interested in C code as well as helping you to submit a patch for
making the module to load even when it cannot connect to the DB.

Maybe we could add some little humble code to make asterisk load the
module and to make the module to (nicely) retry the connection to the
database engine.

Thanks,
Ariel