[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe assumes 20ms...

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Nov 24 15:53:30 MST 2005

The change from careful_write to write between version 1.2.0-beta1 and
1.2.0 did not
take into consideration that a caller might be using a packetization of
more than 20ms.

I've been working on making app_meetme handle different size audio
frames, and have
had some success.  The last obsticle is setting up the read buffer.  My
'C' is quite rusty,
and I cannot figure out a way to determine the size of the read buffer.

        char __buf[CONF_SIZE + AST_FRIENDLY_OFFSET];
        char *buf = __buf + AST_FRIENDLY_OFFSET;

What I hoped to do is determine the size of buf, and if needed use
realloc to grow/shrink
the read buffer to the proper size.

Any hints would be appreciated, even a 'take another class in C'

Thanks,
Dan