[Asterisk-Dev] nat

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 23 12:39:14 MST 2005

Hello

What do you think of this mail to make it possible?
If an asterisk developper could advise me .

I don't know this part of Asterisk code sufficiently,
but you would need
to hire a programmer for this anyway. Maybe you should
post a bounty
into the Asterisk-Dev list I am sure one of these guys
would not mind
picking it up if you place a bounty.

Another option that is obvious (I don't know SER) is
for SER to connect
to Asterisk a if it was standard SIP phones - just
thinking loud...

jan