[Asterisk-Dev] Chan_sip version 1, 2 and NG: 3

Marc Haisenko haisenko at comdasys.com
Wed Nov 23 10:18:51 MST 2005

A small request from an unworthy newbie, but I state it nevertheless as I had
to work himself through parts of the Asterisk source (including chan_sip.c):

Please split it up in several files :-) Even better would be to put it in its
own directory and split it up ;-)

Asterisk is a really impressive piece of software, and you folks have done
some awesome work, but when I see source files in excess of 100kB (of which
Asterisk has several) I feel a cold horror crawling down my back ;-)

C'ya,
	Marc
--
Marc Haisenko