[Asterisk-Dev] Sox Mixing Command With Monitor?

Nate Kapi natekapi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 02:37:27 MST 2005

Ok you took my question the wrong way. What I wanted to know,
specifically, is HOW are the *-in.wav and *-out.wav files JOINED
together to become 1 file automatically after a call is completed? I
figured asterisk called soxmix to do this. I tried to read the source
code and figure it out but I couldnt. That is why I am asking on the
dev mailing list.

I am trying to write a simple script that uses soxmix to join the in
and out files but somethings wrong and the audio isnt synched up
right. So I figured that if I just do this the same exact way that
asterisk does it, then I wont have this problem.

Thanks