[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Brent Priddy toopriddy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:38:54 MST 2005

> I have a vague recollection of someone offering me patches but having
> not signed a disclaimer. I was waiting for them to confirm that they'd
> done so. Was that you?

yes, that was me (May 18th along with my ssh key)... I turned the
disclaimer in (by hand to digium since they are just around the
corner)... I am still having flakeyness issues with my v330 phone on
outbound and inbound calls though. (every once and a while the SCO
datpath sounds corrupted, kinda like you are on a TV channel that does
not tune ;)

A workmate with a v551 phone successfully received and placed calls
using my bluetooth dongle without the observed flakeyness (on his
system, It would be nice to try out another phone on my system to see
if it is to blame).

I have not played around with this lately, mainly because of the
battery drain that bluetooth causes in my phone... It would be nice to
have it not update chan_bluetooth every time that the signal strength
changes, it seems like you could querry that just before an outbound
call.  This might cut down on the battery drain so that the phone does
not have to transmit as often.

will chan_bluetooth ever get into the main cvs tree and out of this
outside repository?