[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk make clean and make looping?? (Possiblesolution)

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Nov 21 14:00:24 MST 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:52:05 -0600
  "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> Soner Tari wrote:
>> It's been another 12 days, but this issue still exists
>>in newly released
>> 1.2 and in CVS-HEAD afaics (I've just checked out and
>>tried to compile).
>> Saul's workaround works for me, but it's not on CVS. Has
>>anybody
>> submitted a bug report to issue tracker for this yet?
>
> It is being worked on, and if I can get it resolved
>shortly it will be in the 1.2.1 release. The CVS system
>will be converted over to Subversion (SVN) very soon, so
>this problem will also likely go away then as well, as we
>won't need to make the version string include the date
>and time any longer.

Kevin,

   Sorry I did not follow up with you on this since
reporting. But it definitely is an issue with the compare
in the script. I was running mine under Debian Sarge when
the problem showed up. Not sure if it is the way compare
is returning its results or what.

   I have just been really busy with an office move at
work and working on a Systems Analysis class for school.

Robert Webb