[Asterisk-Dev] AGIphp Installation

Abdul Lateef Khan abdulzu at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:27:56 MST 2005

Hi,

I already install the agiphp from the following steps, i want to be sure, is
my agiphp installation is correct or not.

i copied all following files into
/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin folder

phpagi.php
phpagi-asmanager.php
phpagi-fastagi.php
dtmf.php ;For test

i crated one extention

[ppp]
exten => 111,1,agi(dtmf.php)

These are all modification which i did for phpagi, Is another configurations
need to be done to work properly?

When i am dialing this 111 extentions i am getting the error:

Nov 21 06:44:30 WARNING[8266]: Timeout, but no rule 't' in context 'ppp'

i will be very thank full if anyone can help me.

Thank You
Abdul Lateef