[Asterisk-Dev] Module that works in Asterisk 1.0.x and 1.2.x

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Thu Nov 17 12:59:00 MST 2005

Yes, but ASTERISK_VERSION is a string and it's not usable for conditional
compilation. In my current installation it looks like this:
"CVS-v1-2-11/17/05-09:29:21".

We need something that can used from an #ifdef. ASTERISK_VERSION_NUM is an
option, but it's not available in 1.0.x.

On Thu November 17 2005 14:06, Russell Bryant wrote:
> Juan Jose Comellas wrote:
> > Asterisk should really have some kind of facility for version checking.
> > I don't think I'm the only one that's developing modules for both
> > "production" versions of Asterisk right now.
>
> ASTERISK_VERSION is defined in both 1.0 and 1.2.  In 1.0, it's provided
> as a CFLAG in the main Makefile instead of put in a header file.
>
> Russell

Juan Jose Comellas
(juanjo at comellas.com.ar)