[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Changing Port 5060 with 81

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Nov 17 01:18:37 MST 2005

The safest way to do it is for fixed length numbers as it may interfere with
your local numbers otherwise. If none of your local numbers is longer than
(let say) 5 digits, it is enough to add
 exten => _XXXXX.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@sipp)
If the 9 at the beggining is your "dial out" digit - you may also use
 exten => _9.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@sipp)
Note the :1 for the extension to strip your dial out digit before dialing the
provider

Just read the example extensions.conf ('make samples' if you didn't) there are
enough comments and examples.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:50:52 +0545, Abdul Lateef Khan wrote